[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Russian translation of birth record

heinrichrichter1 at aol.com heinrichrichter1 at aol.com
Tue May 9 16:01:36 PDT 2017

Hello Group:

I posted this page earlier with a request for a Polish translation. I have since been told that the birth record is written in Russian.
This my grandmother Amalie Geschtoff birth record, Index Notes say she is illegitimate and father is Martin Koch. Her mother, also Amalie Gerschtoff,, later married Peter Lockstein, and My Amalie took the name of Lockstein until she married Gustav Richter in Jelowice, Poland Volhynia.

Any help and/or suggestions are appreciated.

Best regards,
Heinrich Richter

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G99H-C9FC-V?i=45&wc=QZW1-3T1%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1588932894&cc=2564996https: