[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jerry FRANK (Rachael Patterson)

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:13:14 PDT 2014

It is with deep sorrow that I announce the launching of my book HOMELAND
LOST which Jerry Frank helped edit for me. My book amazingly was launched
the same day as his passing and any postings on this is to only give credit
for his unconditional work. Jerry gave me my first breakthroughs in my own
personal genealogical research, which inspired me to write my story. Jerry
then tirelessly combed through my manuscript accepting no payment or
credit, checking through my historical content, mapping, & grammar. I
cannot thank Jerry enough for all his work! You will be truly missed my
dear friend & shirt tail cousin. ~ GJ Rachael Patterson