[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia film question (location)

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 18 17:13:16 PST 2013

All available online records for Volhynia are directly linked at:

https://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/church_parishes/LutheransInVolhyniaKievPodolia.html

Only a limited number of locations and years are available.  Any other records are either lost or not yet discovered.  In particular, there are no separate records for Solomka, one of my own ancestral villages.  This list is current but we encourage anyone who finds others online to let us know so that we can link to them as well.

Having said that, we know there are additional parish records (not sure about Kantorate records) in Rowno Archives but you would have to go in person or hire someone to research them.

Jerry