[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] "elder"

Carolyn Schott cgschott at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 19:16:54 PST 2009

Just don't tell a German you're Presbyterian. I told my German teacher in
Freiburg that and he looked at me strangely and more or less asked what sort
of weird denomination that was. And didn't seem to believe me when I told
him in the U.S. it's a very mainstream, non-cultlike denonmination! :-) I
guess maybe if I'd thought to use the term "Reform" he wouldn't have thought
it was so strange.

Carolyn