[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll call: Farr, Graumann, Dzikowska, Kurtz, Nitschke more

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Jan 13 12:23:07 PST 2007

Tina,

I can understand the difficulty of finding time
to go to a library to find data.

Here is something that you should strongly consider as an alternative.

In the SGGEE Master Pedigree Database, which is
in the Members area of the SGGEE website, are the
extraction of about 40,000 original Polish
records from Prazuchy and Turek.    All of that
data is lineage linked (father connected to
children, etc).    Each of the names you seek is
profusely listed in that database, with two
exceptions.   We do not have the DZIKOWSKA
surname (although we do have SIKHORSKI which is
close to the second name you list after the one
we do not have).   We also do not have the names
GENDRIK/GENRIK/LINDRICK/LINDRIK/LINRIK, but those
might possibly be the name HEINRICH (G and H are
often interchangeable if your data has a Russian
source, and Hendrik is the same as Heinrich)- we
have about a dozen HEINRICH names in Turek.

If you join SGGEE, you will have access to that
database, and you can do so at any hour of the day or night.

Gary Warner
SGGEE