[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Use of Material in Presentation

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 07:49:20 PDT 2006

Hi Jutta,

Thank you for your lengthy reply. Yes, indeed, the website is well
maintained. To be more specific, I merely wanted to use some of the images
in my electronic ppt slide presentation of the Lutheran Church of Wyszogrod
(my grandfather's childhood churdh), and the Lutheran Church of Plotsk
(where both my grandparents were married in 1912), as well as a couple of
the images of the beautiful Vistula River with the beautiful images of the
Blue Vistula Thistle & the Will-wattle fence, giving full recognition &
reference to the source being the website of upstreamvistula.

I'm not sure if I feel confident, re presentation at the SGGEE converence,
but I will try my very best, as I do have a lot of interesting material,
that may be of interest to other fellow-researchers. I've given
presentations before, but not of this nature, until last night at our Family
Reunion, which went over quite well.

I am a stickler about giving credit where credit is due, and would still
love to use the above-mentioned material off your website. I've used
Russian, German, and Polish translaters for my records, as well as the
assistance with other pertinent material from such wonderful genealogists as
Paul Work, Jerry Frank, and Rose Ingram...and have given credit to each &
every translator in my presentation.

Many thanks & Best regards,

Gilda