[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Petrikau

Chris Menke prussialives at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 14:58:33 PST 2006

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy, prosperous New Year.
  I have found many from my ancestral area of Volhynia on the Horyn NE of Rowno to be from Petrikau.
  1. Does Petrikau refer to what is now Piotrków Trybunalski?
  2. Are that area's records extracted and in our database / Parish Records Index?
  Thanks,
  Chris Menke

Researching Menke / Manke, Brandt, Schappert / Schuppert, Knorr
  in Prussia, German-Poland, Russian-Poland, Volhynia, Galicia