[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The Joys of Microfilm 2380026

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 3 22:51:32 PDT 2005

Bill,

Thanks a lot for this information.

Since SGGEE recently received official permission from the Director General
of the Polish State Archives enabling us to Index Lutheran records in the
Polish State Archives, I think this should be our next indexing Project -
this fall or winter.  I will look into getting the ball rolling.

See you in Minneapolis.

Rose Ingram
SGGEE Research Committee.

From: "William Remus"