[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Szustakow

Jack Milner wjmilner at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 16 10:39:32 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Szustakow
Date: 	Sun, 12 Mar 2017 11:28:11 +1100
From: 	Peter <pjandv at optusnet.com.au>
To: 	d_y_g at shaw.ca

Greetings from Victoria Australia!
My name is Peter Baddeley and my wife’s maiden name was SZEWCZUK.
Her parents came to Australia in 1949 as displaced persons.  Her father
Alexsy was born in SZUSTAKOW  IN 1914 and they lived in LUTSK  in the
1930s.  His mother was born in KLEVAN IN 1895.
I am currently writing the family history and  I cannot find any
reference in gazetteers, atlases or the web to Szustakow.  (even using
spelling variations) My surmise is that it was a very small village
somewhere around Klevan and that it no longer exists.
Do you have any idea where it was?
Peter
Mooroolbark,
Victoria