[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Familie Begiert /Begert RussischPoland

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 05:27:43 PDT 2015

Edelgard,
In the Poznan Project think it would take you there, but can request them for the object you need-I don't know if it costs?   But some can be found on basia.famula.pl there you click on scans for free and can read German,Polish or in Russian they can be written in, they have b./m./d.
I have not found the marriage for Johann Gottlieb Mietzner & A Caroline Ziepke/Zipke/Zuepke/Cypke circa 1820's, nor how others connect-I think they fell into the Gramsdorf/Bukowiec black hole of history,many of Wischin Hauland families.   I think Gottlieb Mietzner who gp 1815 & 1816 be him in basia. Fedder/Vedder  Is the Andreas Rossin the father of my Peter Rossin in Skoki/Schocken/Schokken (familysearch) same is Michael Rossin's father Peter in Michael's wedding 1822 Schepanowo/Szczepanowo,Mogilno(Poznan Project)  Rossin/Rosin/Roshin/Rohsin?  Basia gave me Christoph & Marie Bettin Jesse of Niewolno in Mogilno in Ksais Wielkoplski records !My hope is papers that once were held locally allowing persons movement ,parents & jobs,Censuses,dioceses spis ( priest inventory of town residents,church jurisdiction ) be someday on line, so families can be put together again & tracked through the past.  I check most daily, if anyone hears new stuff coming on line-especially FREE-speak out ! ! !   All I can do is guess, keep checking & hoping, here's hoping for all ,                         Cathy in SE MN
   ALWAYS A ROSE