[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rosenhoff Mennonite cemetery, near Morris, Manitoba

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Thu Apr 23 12:43:09 PDT 2015

  Hello All,

      Is there anyone here living near Morris, Manitoba?

   On this web page, I've found that my great-great grandmother,
 Matilda Gruenke (geb Huebner), 1828-1910 is buried in the
 Rosenhoff Mennonite cemetery, near Morris, Manitoba.

<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~eidse/rosenhoffcemetery.htm>

    If possible, I would really appreciate a photograph of the
 headstone. Of course I'll meet your expenses, (and if you have
 some German documents that need looking at, I'm willing to try
 reading them for you).

     I've checked on "Find a Grave" - there don't seem to be
 any photos of this cemetery.

             Many Thanks,
                 Paul Rakow