[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 133, Issue 22

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 16 12:52:24 PDT 2014

Dan

I believe you will not yet find any digitized records from Czermno church or any church books from this area which are housed in the Plock Archives.   I know the Archives have indexed some church books but do not know when they will post digitized records.

I read somewhere that the digitial copier make it's rounds from Archive to Archive in Poland for a certain time period in each archive.

It think you will need or order the film #729489 and read it at your FHCenter.
https://familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=353462

The info page indicates the language is German, but I believe these films are written in Polish.

 Rose