[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where are these places?

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 14 19:22:15 PST 2013

Jadwigow is a short distance east of Elizabetpol, just north of Swojczow.  I have no idea where the Schwinerow reference comes from.

Julia / Schedler are unknown to me.

There is a Radzwilow SW of Dubno in Rowno parish, just on the Volhynia side of the border with Galicia.  However, your guess at the province seems to suggest Warschau = Warsaw.

There is Radzymin, a parish just north of the city of Warsaw but not sure if that is good fit or not.

I'd be willing to look at the document if you send it privately to see if I can do a better interpretation of the writing if you'd like.

Jerry