[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Henschel family information - Chodecz parish

Christian Lucht christianlucht at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 4 23:38:44 PST 2013

Thanks for your note Chris! As I said. My direct ancestors stayed in
Russian Poland but you are right, there might have been other family
members moving on to Volhynia. I´ll keep your info in mind.

I now have gathered some info on the village of Łanięta (Lanieta, Lanienta)
- home village of my HENSCHEL´s - as well as the neighbour villages
Ogorzelewo in the Chodecz parish. My grandma has made a map out of her
memories writing down all the families that have lived there till 1945 and
given me some info on what she remembered happened with them.
Some of the names are: BATKE, BLOCH, BUCHHOLZ, GLADAS, GRAW, HENSCHEL,
KITZMANN, KREBS, MANTEI, MÜLLER, NICKEL, SCHMALTZ, SCHUBERT, SCHULZ,
WIESER, WUTZKE.
Also I have done a research trip in 2011.

Christian