[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 116, Issue 4

Don Puffalt dpkipling at europe.com
Tue Jan 15 17:13:46 PST 2013

Hello Jerry,

 For some reason, my mail server this time placed your newsletter in my SPAM folder, which I don't think has happened before. I check my spam folder whenever I notice that something new has appeared there, but it would be interesting to know whether any other readers have had this happen. I don't notice any specific change in the nature of the newsletter which might have caused mail.com to treat it differently than before.

 Don