[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where did they go?

Jack Milner wjmilner at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 2 10:36:28 PDT 2012

After WW I: They were possibly assisted by the Fu"rsorgeverein deutscher
Ru"ckwanderer (Welfare Association for German Repatriates). A
Ru"ckwanderer is a citizen returning to his home country after being
abroad. This association helped ethnic Germans return to Germany and
aided with their naturalization process until 1918, perhaps later.

Article translation can be viewed at:

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.wolhynien.de/pdf/rw_GstAPK.pdf&prev=/search%3Fq%3DF%25C3%25BCrsorgeverein%2Bdeutscher%2BR%25C3%25BCckwanderer%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DrHF%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvnsfdb&sa=X&ei=IJhDUN_EOIj7iwLov4DADg&ved=0CDUQ7gEwAQ

Jack Milner