[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] weiss family

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Fri Mar 16 08:36:44 PDT 2012

Clinton,

This death entry from Rozyszcze parish is probably Rosine, wife of
Gottfried:
Weiss, nee Lange, Rosine, d.29 Mar 1886, Alt Antonoffka, K. Lutzk,
2380032/1886, p.107, no.948, 85 years old, born OstPreussen, widow

The birthplace given in Gottfried's death record may not have been read
correctly - it is from the St. Petersburg duplicate records.  You can get a
second read of the birthplace from the original Rozyscze parish record in
film 2380031.

Dick Stein