[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ACCENT MARKS & LETTERS -- FYI

K GRUENEICHCAREY kgrueneichcarey at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:51:27 PST 2011

Hi all!
   My incoming email (Hotmail) won't allow accent marks, etc either. So I compose the message in Word, using character maps if I don't remember the "contol key + letter code" way. Then I just send it as an attachment to the email, notifying my intended contacts to let me know if they can't read it clearly.
   Hope this helps. Internet cousins are the greatest help in doing genealogy across borders in ages...
Good luck in your researches,
KGRUENEICHCAREY at hotmail.com