[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schleger family in Kostopole , Volhynia , Poland

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 08:40:46 PDT 2011

Clinton,

We have several Schlender family records that are tied to both Kostopol
and Yellow Grass.    None are for Mathilde, but we do have ones for
Rudolph Schleger, his wife Christina Draeger and 13 children, and also
for Reinhold Schleger and his wife Olga Arndt and daughter Aurelia.   I
do not know how Reinhold relates to your Schleger family, but Reinhold's
parents are Anton Schleger and Emilie.   All that information is from
our members Douglas Dreger and Daniel Dundee.

Gary Warner