[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Krueger

tomjess64 at comcast.net tomjess64 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 20:31:19 PDT 2010

I think I have a few pieces of the puzzle that might help or I might make it more confusing.

I have an Andreas Jesse who married  Rosina Grams(b 1798-1800)

6 children

Rosina Jesse

Martin Jesse

Gottlieb Jesse

Michael Jesse

Johann Samuel Jesse

Johann Gottfried Jesse

Gottlieb Jesse married Eva Decker 1871 babiak poland

7 Children

Julianna Jesse

Wilhelm Jesse

August Jesse

Wilhelmine Jesse

Samuel Jesse

Ernestine Jesse

Ludwig Jesse

now combine that with

Samuel Krueger married Anna Dorothea Jeske 1841 babiak poland

7 children

Samuel Krueger b 1848

Gottlieb Krueger b 1855

Julius krueger b 1859

Henrietta krueger b 1862

Ernestine Krueger b 1845

Renate Krueger b 1851

August Krueger b 1842

samuel krueger married wilhelmine jesse 1871

7 children

Henriette krueger

Julius Krueger

Pauline Krueger

Alwine Krueger

August Krueger'

Julianne Krueger

Eduard Krueger

Pauline Krueger, I'm told, married a man named Bachmann and emmigrated to Brazil about 1930. 5 children, only 2 names known, leokadia bachmann and Irma (Erma) Bachmann.

I've been trying to find any info on that branch of the family but have had no luck so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

so there are familiar names and surnames, also places and dates. I have birth locations for most of the people, looks like the majority were born Kolo, Poland.

I found a whole town of Kruegers in germany that looks to be related to me. I have been in contact with them and hope to visit soon. Its near Wernige Rode Wermany.

I hope this helps someone. like I said, one big puzzle.

Thomas Jess

Hillsborough NJ