[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Friedrich Beier and Anna Kruger

Eddetta Grant ebgrant at cox.net
Thu May 13 19:06:41 PDT 2010

I am searching for anyone who might be researching Friedrich Beier and Anna Kruger.  They were in the Radymshl region and my grandfather Emil was born there.  Friedrich and Anna had the following children who came to the USA:  Edward Beier (my great grandfather) born March 28, 1868, Gustene (Justina) Beier born May 25, 1864, Ludwig Beier born January 21, 1874, and Mary (Marie) Beier born Febriary 28, 1876.  There was possibly a brother by the name of Gottlieb or Gustav who may have also come to the USA but I have no information on him and believe he settled near Fargo, North Dakota.  There was also a brother, Joseph Beier, listed on the ship's passenger list who was the relative in the country Edward was leaving.  If anyone might be reseaching this family, I have detailed information on the four children (Edward, Justina, Ludwig and Mary) who came to Oklahoma.

Is there anyone else who might be looking for information on this family?

Thank you for your time.

Eddetta Beier Grant