[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE DB's was: EWZ

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon Nov 16 22:07:55 PST 2009

Bob,

The Master Pedigree Database (MPD) is a composite database that includes
all of the SGGEExxx databases and also all of the data submitted by our
members, except it currently only includes SGGEE001 data through r8
(revision 8).   It will in a month or two include the SGGEE001data
through r10.   There is currently no specific way for you to look up
data that is just SGGEE008 data- I do not recall why at the moment, but
it is not currently a search parameter.   On the other hand, if you are
looking for a certain person and do a search for that person, if that
person is in our database, you will get a return on that person no
matter what the source of the data, whether it be from an SGGEE member,
or from a specific SGGEExx data file.

Gary Warner