[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FYI ... land ownership in Volhynia

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Tue May 19 16:18:43 PDT 2009

A quick google search & I found that book..
_http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0875802168/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&c
ondition=used_
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0875802168/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used)

Used, from  $7.48 to $131.94!

Bob K     (researching Krampitz ..)

In a message dated 5/18/2009 10:59:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
benovich at imt.net writes:

Others  may have better answers to Gil's question about German and Polish
land  ownership than mine, but I'll offer what I can find in a few minutes
of
looking.  It's from a book by Theodore Weeks, "Nation and State in  Late
Imperial Russia. Nationalism and Russification on the Western  Frontier,

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823248x1201398651/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51609NO62)