[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Need help cleaning backs of old photo's

Eleanor ehaas3 at cox.net
Thu Mar 26 15:58:08 PDT 2009

There is a Un-Du Photo Care Kit that has solution for cleaning both the
fronts of old pictures and glue residue.  I would check with something like
that.  Probably the scanning is a good idea anyway.  If you do a google
search for "un du adhesive remover" there are multiple stes where you can
get it.  I got it through a photo company years back.

Eleanor Haas