[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans in Khasakstan

tomjess64 at comcast.net tomjess64 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 02:52:21 PDT 2009

I did something today which i'm sure everyone on the board has allready done, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. I took the name of the birthplace for a few of my  ancestors, in this case  the village of borecznia wielka. I typed the name  in a search engine and got the map coordinates. I copied the coordinates and plugged them in to google earth. Satellite images of the area popped up. You couldn't zoom in too close, but i have now a better idea of the area i'm researching.