[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translating genealogical documents

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:50:17 PDT 2009

Tom,
I forgot to say there are also many translation helps available online,
starting with pages on the SGGEE site :)
The pages following on from here https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Poland
are also packed with useful information.
https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Poland_Church_Records
https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Poland_Civil_Registration-_Vital_Records
Bronwyn.