[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EZA was: Radom church document request

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 18:06:07 PDT 2009

EZA is the "Evangelical Archives" of the Eastern European Protestant
churches.
They allow you to go to their Berlin  Offices and do the  research there,
or you
 can have them do the research for you..  There are fees.
 You can read what they have & what they offer at _http://ezab.de_
(http://ezab.de)  ...

Last year,  I emailed them my grandfather's name,  his brother's  name, and
two sisters names,  and the towns they gave on their Ellis Island
manifests (which, by the way weren't quite correct).    They  found most records,
but I hadn't given them the parents name - not  expecting their reply in less
than 24 hours! ..   When I gave  their
parents names,  they found the first marriage, the death of my great
grandmother, the remarriage of my ggfather and one earlier child (my grand
father).   In two weeks I had all copies mailed to me - BEFORE I sent  their
payment (~ 100 Euros, two hours work & copies & mailing)

I am tempted to request more,  but I *KNOW* I must get into the  microfilm
records myself if I expect to learn.
I joined the SGGEE and found my gggparents names and their two sons (one
being my ggfather) in the master database, so there's many names missing but
there are lots more than I've found elsewhere, and I'll soon be adding
more.

Bob
  Researching:  Krampitz, Wollenberg (my records say  Woldenberg),  Malon,
Kreuger,  and Buroff.

In a message dated 6/1/2009 2:55:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,