[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] world vital records

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 26 19:16:43 PST 2009

Rose-Marie
Yes, you probably clicked the wrong button.    The correct button should be the "Search Now" button next to the words "Free Access".

There are several databases on their website which are free to us already, like the Ellis Island database.

Also, the Word Vital Records site is available for free at all Family History Centers - they should have at least one computer set up under a "Portal" entry.  This Portal contains other databases too, but most contain United States information.    Some website in this portal supply only indexes, others have more data.

Something to check out when you are next at your Family History Center.

Rose Ingram