[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Friedrick and Julianna (Masur) Breitkreuz (Breitkreitz) Family of Volhynia

Ronald Roggow rroggow at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 08:18:47 PDT 2009

Hello,

Looking for information on my greatgrandfather and grandmother, Friedrick and Julianna (Masur) Breitkreuz (Breitkreitz).  I have one source that mentions that they died in Balarka.  Their children were born in the 1880's-1890's.  Their children with married names in ( ) were, Pauline (Wisner), Julius Breitkreuz, Emilie (Braun), August Breitkreitz, who came to America in 1912 and 1914 and settled in Saginaw, Michigan, Caroline (Buchman), Rosalie (m. Julius Frank), who came to America in 1923 and settled in Saginaw, Michigan and was born in Zabokritzki (or Zabokritzkie) Volhynia and Julia (Beyer).

Does have any information on these persons and/or know how I might find any birth or death records for them?

Thank you.