[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FROHLICH OF ROSHISCHTSCHE/FRIEDDRICHOWHA

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 7 12:48:40 PDT 2008

There is at least one Friedrichowka in Volhynia but before I steer
you in that direction, I'd like to get a better picture of where
Pudhe might be as that place is not familiar.

What is the source of your information and what time frame did they
live there?  Do you know the names of any of the siblings of
Herman?  Do you know the maiden name of John's wife?

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca