[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Henzel-Brazil

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 08:51:54 PDT 2008

I've a piture of a cousin with her man taken 1950's,belive in Brazil.Problem is after aunts death people looked at photos so dont know if from my fathers paternal or the maternal side.Families were from the prov.Posen but where spouses took them  after marriage is unknown or where children all went.If it was my grandfathers,it would be Wilhelmina's Rossin Ratsch & Carl Wm (he was a sargent in military at Ostrowo,Ostrowo) daughter or that of Mietzner/Fedder line.Daughter of Mrs.Henzel ,Eileen married Walter Schuler  school teacher in Jan. 1958 can someone in Brazil try to find this family? Cathy Thakyou if would try.

  ALWAYS A ROSE