[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Baptismal certificate

Jane Rae Wilkens wilke013 at umn.edu
Tue Jan 1 09:50:48 PST 2008

I have the baptismal certificate for my grandmother, Juliana
Zwingelberg Wilkens, who was born in June, 1894 in Volhynia.  Her
parents were Herman Zwingelberg and Auguste Bloch.

I am trying to locate her village and/or church.  The church appears
to be in Michailowka or Michailoska of which, I understand, several
existed.  The certificate is signed by Ernst Roscher and there's also
a notation regarding a F. Oberheu in parentheses below the Roscher
signature.  I would appreciate any help someone could give me.  I
would be happy to email a jpg copy of the certificate to anyone.

If anyone has further information on Juliana, her parents, or the name
Zwingelberg or recognizes the sponsors names (Gottfried Roloff and
Justina Dieterhoff or Disterhoff or Disherkoff), please let me know.

Thanks!!

Jane Wilkens
wilke013 at umn.edu