[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 67, Issue 18 DollyHauf

MSchmied mschmie at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 22 19:18:50 PST 2008

TO:  Dollyhauf

RE:  Rinas in St. Joseph, MI

I live in St Joseph....If you'd like to me try a locate an obit in the local paper, I will be happy to try.  Let me know and give me some approx. dates.

There are some records for a Michael Renas/Rinas listed in this database:
Michiana Genealogical Index

We have added a brand new resource for Michiana Researchers!
This searchable database contains over 900,000 entries
of Birth, Cemetery, Death, Divorce, Marriage and Marriage Licenses
Courtesy of Norbert P. Cramer

Go to the Michiana Genealogical Index!   http://www.sbags.org/michgenidx.htm

If you find something there, you would like me to look up locally, I'd be happy to try.  It would be after the 1st of the year at the earliest.

Marge in St. Joseph, MI