[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] B/M/D Records in Poland in 1700's

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 20 12:08:58 PDT 2008

Jerry,

Thanks for the explanation of what really happened during this period of
time.  I will see that my friend receives your message.  And, I intend to
get my friend to provide more information for search possibilities on her
ancestors.  My original message was only a quick check on the possibilities
of B/M/D records in 1700's in Poland.

Joe