[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Graenke surname

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed May 16 18:04:41 PDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded.

In the Lutheran Lubsin records (North of Sompolno), 1808-1825, I see the
family of Paul Graenke and Anna Elisabeth Hein and 3 children - this written
in German.  (there also is a Peter Graenke in this place).

In 1820 the records the records start with Polish writing and some names are
written in
Polish.  1822 I find two records showing parents as a Pawel Wa,siewski and
Wa,soski and Elisabeth Heg.  The ages fit,  and Peter Wa,sewski is a
witness.

I don't know what to make of this.

Rose Ingram

From: "Rose Ingram" <Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:39 AM