[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] death certificates

gswilson19 at aol.com gswilson19 at aol.com
Mon May 14 13:58:19 PDT 2007

I was wondering what luck others have had with getting a date of birth using the age at death on death certificates that list by years, months, days old.  I do not have the date of birth of my great great grandmother.  Using the death certificate I came up with a date of birth and I decided to run the name and date of birth through family search on the LDS website and came up with a birth by the same name in Germany.  I am wondering how reliable this date may be and if it truely is my gg grandmother.

Gail