[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] locations

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 28 20:49:02 PDT 2007

I have confirmed from another map that the Kleszcze mentioned below
is also spelled Kleschtschi.  It is within 2 km of Albertowka.

Hulewze remains a mystery.  If it is possible that some letters are
missing, I can point to a place called Hulobiewicze just a few km NE
of Basar but that is a sheer guess.

If your ancestors are not in the Volhynian section of the St.
Petersburg records as extracted, you might find them in the Kiew
section which is available on microfilm but which has not been extracted.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca