[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Origins in Mecklenburg? (HARTFIEL)

Sandra Hartfiel tzolda at gmx.de
Sun Jan 14 01:48:13 PST 2007

Hi Carolyn,

thanks for your offer in advance.

I have ancestors who came to Volhynia in the 1860s, but I don`t know where
they had come from. One possibility would be Mecklenburg, so I would be very
grateful if you could look up the names:

HARTFIEL
DALCH

Thank you so much
Sandra

-----
Sandra Hartfiel

Suche nach den Namen (Orten) / Searching for SURNAMES (Places):

BESMEN, BEUTLER, DOMSCHEIT, ENSKAT, GRIEGEREIT,  JÜRGELEIT,  LA(A)SER,
TAUTKUS (Kr. Labiau, Elchniederung)
REDDIG (Kr. Rastenburg), HARTFIEL (Volhynien, Kalisch)

http://www.sandra-hartfiel.de/ahnen