[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hirsekorn

Richard Hirsekorn richard.hirsekorn at telus.net
Wed Feb 7 10:54:17 PST 2007

Hello

I'm trying to locate Family members of my Grandfather & Grandmother.
They lived in Russia/Poland & Immigrated to US & Canada.

If anyone can help me with this Project I would be very grateful.

Grandfather       - Emanuel Hirsekorn
Father               - E. Hirsekorn
born                  - May 17,1879 in Chelm (Poland/Russia)
married             - 1904 in Poland
died                  - Apr. 30, 1952 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Sailed from        - Rotterdam, Holland
Arrived              - Ellis Island, New York, USA, Jan.02,1909 (name
spelled Horsekorn) (from ship Manifest) with brother-in-law Emil Apel
Ship                  - S.S. Statendam
Came from        - Worczyn (spelling ??)
Settled              - Winnipeg, Manitoba, & then homesteaded south of
Morden, Manitoba

GrandMother     - Eva Apel
born                  - Feb. 12,1886 in Poland
died                  - Feb. 22,1967 in La Riviere, Manitoba, Canada
Sailed from        - Antwerp, Belguim (Nov. 30, 1910) (SGGEE passenger
list)
Arrived              - St. John's, NewBrunswick, Canada Dec.14,1910,
(name spelled Eva Hirschson) with 2 yr. old daughter
Ship                  - S.S. Montreal
Destination        - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Please contact me @ Richard.Hirsekorn at telus.net or
                                    Diane.Hirsekorn at telus.net

Thank you.
Richard