[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Recommend researchers

JDool90830 at aol.com JDool90830 at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 15:41:22 PDT 2007

If anyone has used a professional researcher in Poland, and if you can
recommend someone close to the Lipno area,  I would appreciate it.

My family were German and lived in a village called  Florencja.  I have some
information to get started with.

 I see some people on the internet, but they are closer to  Warsaw and I
don't know anything about them.  I don't have a lot of money  to spend, I would
rather spend it on the research and not on all that much  travel, if I can find
someone close.

I am looking for any suggestions you  might have. I do not have the time,
right now, to do this myself through LDS or  something similar.

JanO!!