[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Street in Lodz Poland in 1912

beilsteins at aol.com beilsteins at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 19:13:35 PST 2006

 On my grandfather Otto Beilstein's 1912 U.S. arrival record it shows his next of kin in Poland as his father, Joh. Beilstein, with an address that appears to be Penabrokagasse 14, Lodz, Russ.  Can anyone suggest a way to track down this address on an old map of that era?  I believe he may have been employed in the textile mills.

Thank you,
Steve Beilstein
USA