[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] village location

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 22 20:29:39 PDT 2006

Sorry about that folks.

I didn't follow my own recommendations for considering alternate
spellings.  I have it indexed under Marzelinhof and didn't turn the
page to check.

Futor Berestowiec is not an alternate name but rather another
distinctly separate village shown on a historical map in that
approximate location but not verified yet on any topographical map.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca