[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Searching for name - WOLTMANN...

Barbara Cooper bdaelick at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:06:55 PDT 2005

Hello!
I have in my family Ferdinand Woltmann born about 1868 in the Rovno area.
He married  Karoline Kuhn, the sister of my ggg grandfather.  His father was
Johann Woltmann who was a schoolteacher and lay minister in Wulke.  The
information I have comes from A Kuehn Family Scrapbook bu Felix Kuehn and
says that the family disapeared in Siberia during WW1.  The children I have
listed for them are Rudolf b. 1888, Adolf b. 1891, Wilhelm b. 1894 and
Therese b. 1898.  They lived in Slomke prior to being transported to Siberia
in 1915.  It seems like there could be a connection there.  I will look
through my information and see if I have anything else. Hope this helps.

Barbara Cooper