[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place = Gocin, Names Hein, Grams

Klaus - Guenter Leiss LeissKG at web.de
Sun May 22 03:36:15 PDT 2005

> Klaus,
>
> So did you look at the EWZ records to see the names of the parents?
> If they are the same as those in the Nasielsk parish, then the job is
> done.
>
> Gary

No, I did not. I did not have enough information until recently to try it.
He is the husband of my grandmothers older sister. And I'm not sure
he got resettled. His grandson did not mention him, I have to ask him
if he knows more. I have got no date of his dead from his grandson, so
can not say if there is a chance. He would have to have lived to age 70
to get resettled. Maybe I can find some Information in the Volhynian
records Nelson did mention.

Klaus Leiss